Daddy Christmas Tips
Some great advice from Mark Driscoll.
- Dad needs a plan for the holidays to ensure his family is loved and memories are made. Dad, whatâ€™s your plan?
- Dad needs to ensure his family is giving generously during the holidays. Dad, who in need is your family going to adopt, bless, and serve?
- Dad needs to carve out time for sacred events and experiences to build family traditions that are fun and point to Jesus. Dad, is you calendar ready for December?
- Dad needs to not let the stress of the holidays, including money, cause him to be grumpy with Mom or the kids. Dad, howâ€™s your joy?
- Dad needs to make memories and not just give gifts. Dad, what special memories can you make this holiday season?
- Dad needs to manage the extended family and friends during the holidays. Dad, who or what do you need to say â€œnoâ€ to?
- Dad needs to schedule a big Christmas date with his daughter(s). Dad, whatâ€™s your big plan for the fancy Daddy-daughter date?
- Dad needs to schedule guy time with his son(s). Dad, what are you and your son(s) going to do that is active, outdoors, and fun?
- Dad needs to help get the house decorated. Dad, are you really a big help to Mom with getting things ready?
- Dad needs to ensure there are some holiday smells and sounds. Dad, is Christmas music on the iPod, is the tree up, can you smell cookies and cider?