Love Won Out on God TV
For those who have access to God TV, main stage sessions from the Love Won Out Conference are being shown over the next few weeks. It’s a good opportunity to check out these day long sessions on homosexuality produced by Focus on the Family, regardless of where you’re coming from on the issue.
Karen K has the full schedule:
- Friday January 16, 9pm: Answering pro-gay theology – with Joe Dallas, who is the author of five books on human sexuality;
- Friday January 23, 9pm: Understanding Male Homosexuality – with Joe Dallas;
- Saturday January 24, 8.30pm: Understanding Female Homosexuality – with Focus on the Familyâ€™s Melissa Fryrear, who has shared her overcoming testimony for the past 15 years;
- Sunday January 25, 9.30pm: Nancy Heche, whose daughter formerly self identified as gay, and whose husband died of HIV/AIDS, talks about the effects of homosexuality on a family;
- Friday January 30, 9pm: Someone I love is gay – with Focus on the Familyâ€™s Jeff Johnston who has years of experience leading support groups for Exodus International;
- Sunday February 1, 9.30pm: Questions loved ones ask with Melissa Fryrear & Alan Chambers, president of Exodus International, the worldâ€™s largest resource and referral organization dealing with homosexuality; and
- Sunday February 1, 10.30pm: How Christians should respond – with Joe Dallas.
There’s also this promo video:
Interestingly I’ve seen absolutely nothing about this here in the UK, either from the pro-gay or traditionalist camp. Anybody else written about this yet?