I’m starting a process of putting some of my essays on Sexuality online for all to read and rip apart. They represent my aggregate thinking on sexuality over the past few years.
The links are to pdf files of the pieces. If you’re having difficulty reading the pdf files, download the latest version of Acrobat Reader here.
Here they are:
- Truth and Deceit – My Oxford Dissertation and the basis of the book I’m currently writing
- Homosexuality across the Scriptures – Is there a coherent Biblical theology of Sexuality?
- Soul Friends – The Orthodox Classical Spirituality Of Mario Bergner And The Ex-gay Movement
- More than Celibacy – Can the church offer more to "homosexuals" than a life of abstinence?
- Gay Youth – Published in Youthwork Magazine, 2003
- Welcoming but not Affirming – An Evangelical Response to Same-Sex Blessings